domingo, 18 de mayo de 2014

Madrid 2014

Hello!! I was in Madrid with my class and I will tell you some interesting things for example the first day we visited the "Museo del Prado" I was very shocked because I couldn't believe the stories about "Las Meninas". After that we went to "El Templo de Debod", in my opinion it was not very exciting I was bored there.
Next day we went to "El Parque de Europa" and we saw many monument like "Puente de Londres" or "Torre Eiffel" and it was good, this afternoon we went to "El Rey León" musical, I loved this musical. It was interesting to see Simba or Mufasa. "El Rey León" musical was the best activity.
Our last day was incredible because we went to "Warner Bross" and I enjoyed like a little boy.
 This is my experience about Madrid.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario